Thick-layer fire protection composition for metal structures with high mechanical resistance.
For fire protection of metal structures
General information about Stabiterm-221
Stabiterm-221 fire protection thick-layer composition is a one-component mixture of fireproof and heat-resistant agents, a binder, and functional additives.
It is used for structural fire protection of metal structures in industrial and civil construction. The composition can be used both indoors or outdoors under shelter. It complies with fire safety requirements established in GOST R 53295-2009. To use Stabiterm-221 in the open air, it is necessary to ensure the application of protective weatherproof paint.
The principle of action is based on the formation of a heat-insulating layer on the surface of a metal structure as a result of its application. Stabiterm-221 fire protection composition is produced in a ready-to-use form.
fire protection of tightly arranged metal structures
Unique properties and advantages of Stabiterm-221
Smooth, solid, white fire protection coating with a high degree of mechanical resistance.
The dry solids content of at least 70% reduces the consumption of the product per square meter of surface to which it is applied.
Reduces the labor costs
It is possible to apply up to a 2 mm layer in one pass, which significantly reduces the labor inputs.
It is compatible with primers produced by various Russian and international manufacturers. This is ensured due to the high degree of adhesion of fire protection coating to the covered surface.
Up to 25-year warranty
Warranty periods for the coating (if the application conditions are observed) are as follows: indoors — 25 years, outdoors under a protective coating — 15 years.
It is applied using an airless sprayer.
Technical information about Stabiterm-221
The fire resistance rating is confirmed by the Certificate of Conformity S-RU.PB34.V.01586 dated 09.16.2014. The Quality Certificate confirming the main physical and chemical properties is issued for each lot.
metal thickness (mm)
|Consumption* (kg/m²)||Dry layer thickness (mm)|
*Process loss is not included
Physical and chemical properties
|Composition appearance||White suspension|
|Coating appearance||After drying, it forms a matte, even surface without pores and cracks|
|Dry solids content, not less than, %||70|
|Dispersion, not more than, μm||80|
- It is used for structural fire protection of metal structures.
- Recommended for the protection of metal structures against fire with the required fire resistance rating of R 90, 120, or 150 minutes, and the effective metal thickness of less than 5.8 mm.
- It has the intrinsic heat-insulating capability, which prevents from the heating of metal structures in case of fire.
- Under the influence of high temperatures (from +200°C and more), it forms a porous heat-insulating layer providing additional protection.
- The color is white. Can be tinted in pastel colors.
- Ready-to-use one-component composition.
- Fire resistance rating is from 90 to 150 minutes for an effective metal thickness of 2.4 mm and more.
- Application temperature is from 5°C to 40°C.
- The guaranteed shelf life in an original unopened package: 12 months. Packing: 17 kg.
Reference list for Stabiterm-221
JSC Sibur-Neftekhim, overpasses, Dzerzhinsk, Nizhny Novgorod region, Russia
Brateevo Electrodepot, Moscow Metro, Solntsevo, Mitino, Moscow, overpasses
JSC Saravia Airport, Saratov, Saratov region, Russia
Koltsovo Airport, Ekaterinburg, Sverdlovsk region, Russia
Strigino International Airport, Russia