- Is used for wood surfaces and wood-based materials including laminated chip boards, laminated medium density fibreboards, laminated fiberboards, polyvinyl chloride laminated with paper or film
- Has the same properties as finishing varnishes. Is applied for floors and any structures made of wood.
- Color: glassy, semigloss
- Consumption: 350 g/m2 ignoring losses
- It is of the 1 class of fire-proofing efficiency
- Corresponds to the KM-2 class of fire hazard class for construction materials.
- Is supplied as a set of 4 kg: component A (base) and component B (hardener).
- Life cycle – 10 years upon integrity of coating
- Warranty storage period in unopened original package: 6 months
- Certificates: fire-proof efficiency is proved by the Conformity Certificate C-RU.ПБ34.В.01225 dd. 24.06.2013
Safety in use is proved by the Certificate of Registration RU.78.01.05.008.E.001152.07.13 dd. 22.07.2013