- Is used for constructional fire protection of metal structures.
- It is recommended for fire-retardant treatment of metal structures with fire-resistance period R90,120,150 minutes and provided metal thickness of no less than 5.8 mm.
- Thermal insulating capacity preventing heating of metal structures upon occurrence of fire. Forming of foamed heat-insulating layer under high temperatures (from +200 °C), this layer provides additional protection.
- Color – white
- One-component mixture ready-to-apply
- Fire-proof efficiency from 90 to 150 minutes for provided metal thickness of more than 2.4 mm
- Thinner: water
- Minimum temperature of coating application is from +5°C to 40°C
- Warranty storage period in unopened original package: 12 months
- Packing: 17 kg
- Certificates: fire-proof efficiency is proved by the Conformity Certificate C-RU.ПБ34.В.01586 dd. 16.09.2014.
- Flat and hard fire-retardant coating of white color with high resistance to mechanical stress. During its life cycle fire-retardant coating remains hard and dense
- Is applied by means of airless spray-painting devices such as Graco, Wagner, Contracor.
- Paint is miscible with different types of ground coats made by home and foreign manufacturers including Jotun, Hempel – due to high adhesion of fire retardant composition to work surface.
- Dry residues are no less than 70%: small setting while drying that reduces paint consumption per 1m2 of work surface.
- It is possible to apply paint of 2 mm layer per once – this reduce man-hours.
- Warranty period for coating, if applying and operation conditions are met:
indoor - 20 years,
in atmospheric conditions: 15 years.