STABITERM 219 WEATHER-RESISTANT
- Is used for fire-retardant treatment of metal structures operated in atmospheric conditions and in premises with high humidity without application of finishing enamels
- Functional principle is based on forming of foamed heat-insulating layer under high temperatures (from +200°C)
- Color – light grey
- One-component mixture ready-to-apply
- Fire-proof efficiency from 45 to 120 minutes for provided metal thickness of more than3.4 mm
- Thinner: water
- Minimum temperature of coating application +5°C
- Warranty storage period in unopened original package: 12 months
- Packing: 20 kg
- Certificates: fire-proof efficiency is proved by the Conformity Certificate C-RU.ПБ34.В.01453 dd. 10.04.2014.
Safety in use is proved by the Certificate of Registration RU.78.01.05.008.E.000262.04.14 dd. 10.04.2014
- Fire-retardant coating Stabiterm-219 is weather-resistant and requires no finishing protection for operation in atmospheric conditions.
- Is applied by means of airless spray-painting devices such as Graco, Wagner, Contracor.
- Paint is miscible with different types of ground coats made by home and foreign manufacturers including Jotun, Hempel – due to high adhesion of fire retardant composition to work surface.
- Dry residues are no less than 65%: small setting while drying that reduces paint consumption per 1m2 of work surface.
- It is possible to apply paint of 1 mm layer per once – this reduce man-hours.
- Warranty period for coating, if applying and operation conditions are met:
indoor - 25 years,
in atmospheric conditions: 20 years.