STABITERM 217 WATER-BORNE
- Is used for fire-retardant treatment of metal structures
- Functional principle is based on swelling of coating under high temperatures (from +200 °C) and forming of foamed heat-insulating layer
- Color – white (option - pastel shade)
- Manufactured as paint ready-to-use or dry mixture
- Fire-proof efficiency from 15 to 120 minutes for provided metal thickness of 1 - 8.9 mm
- Thinner: water
- Minimum temperature of coating application +5°C
- Warranty storage period in unopened original package: 12 months
- Packing: 20 kg
- Certificates: fire-proof efficiency is proved by the Conformity Certificate C-RU.ПБ34.В.01165 dd. 17.05.2013,
Safety in use is proved by the Certificate of Registration RU.78.01.05.008.E.001029.06.13 dd. 28.06.2013
- Paint is miscible with different types of ground coats and finishing enamels: Jotun, Hempel, ГФ-021 and etc. – due to high adhesion of fire retardant composition to work surface.
- Is used to increase fire-resistance period for metal structures indoor and in atmospheric conditions with application of special protective enamels.
- Option – pastel shade on the Customer’s request.
- Dry residues are no less than 70%: small setting while drying that reduces paint consumption per 1m2 of work surface.
- It is possible to apply paint of 1 mm layer per once – this reduce man-hours.
- High dispersity of compositions allows to conserve on consumables for airless painting device as there is no necessity in frequent change of nozzles.
- Warranty period for coating, if applying and operation conditions are met: 25 years.
- Unique design: fire-retardant composition as dry mixture
- Can be manufactured as dry mixture for the purpose to conserve on logistics up to 50% (1.5 tone of paint ready-to-use can be manufactured from 1 tone of dry mix).
- It can be transported at freezing temperature.