STABITERM 209 WEATHER-RESISTANT
- Is used for fire-retardant treatment of metal structures operated in atmospheric conditions and in premises with high humidity without application of finishing enamels.
- High adhesion to ground coat, fire-retardant coating is resistant to differential temperature, flowout of chemicals and oil products.
- Functional principle is based on forming of foamed heat-insulating layer under high temperatures (from +200°C)
- Color – light grey
- One-component mixture ready-to-apply
- Fire-proof efficiency from 45 to 120 minutes for provided metal thickness of more than 3.4 mm
- Thinner: xylene
- Minimum temperature of coating application -15°C
- Warranty storage period in unopened original package: 12 months
- Packing: 25 kg
- Certificates: fire-proof efficiency is proved by the Conformity Certificate C-RU.ПБ34.В.01591 dd. 17.09.2014.
- Is resistant to weather impact, flowout of chemicals and oil products.
- Is applied by means of airless spray-painting devices such as Graco, Wagner, Contracor.
- Paint is miscible with different types of ground coats made by home and foreign manufacturers including Jotun, Hempel – due to high adhesion of fire-retardant composition to work surface.
- Dry residues are no less than 65%: small setting while drying that reduces paint consumption per 1m2 of work surface.
- It is possible to apply paint of 1 mm layer per once – this reduce man-hours.
- Warranty period for coating, if applying and operation conditions are met: 25 years, in atmospheric conditions: 20 years.