- Complex constructional fire retardant STABITERM-12 is a system consisting of fire retardant roll basaltic material STABITERM-БМ13Ф and fire-retardant bonding adhesive STABITERM-88. It is of the 1 class of fire-proofing efficiency (R150 minutes) for metal structures of more than 3.1 mm and 3d class of fire-proofing efficiency (R90 minutes) for metal structures of more than 2.4 mm.
- Is used for fire-retardant treatment of metal structures for industrial and civil engineering inside heated and unheated premises.
- Functional principle is based on heat insulating properties of basaltic material STABITERM-БМ13Ф and fire retardant bonding adhesive STABITERM-88 which protect metal from overheating upon occurrence of fire and its destruction.
- Basaltic material is fixed to metal structures surface by gluing with fire retardant bonding adhesive.
- Basalt fiber mat is laminated with foil.
- Minimum temperature of coating application is -5°C