- Is used for fireproofing of metal and galvanized air ducts.
- Does not contain asbestos particles and other components injurious to health and environment
- Color – white (option – pastel shade)
- Is manufactured as paint ready-to-use and dry mixture
- Fire-proof efficiency 30 and 60 minutes for provided metal thickness of 0.8 mm
- Thinner: water
- Warranty storage period in unopened original package: 12 months
- Packing: 20 kg
- Certificates: fire-proof efficiency is proved by the Conformity Certificate C-RU.ПБ34.В.00544 dd. 05.05.2011.
- Paint is miscible with different types of ground coats and finishing enamels
- Paint endures air duct vibrations due to high adhesion to ground coat.
- High dispersity of compositions assures smooth and flat surface and aesthetic appearance
- Dry residues are no less than 70%: small setting while drying that reduces paint consumption per 1m2 of work surface
- It is possible to apply paint of up to 1 mm layer per once – this reduce man-hours.
- Warranty period for coating, if applying and operation conditions are met: 25 years
- Unique design: fire-retardant composition as dry mix.
- Can be manufactured as dry mix for the purpose to conserve on logistics up to 50% (1.5 tone of paint ready-to-use can be manufactured from 1 tone of dry mix).
- It can be transported at freezing temperature.