STABITERM 207 SOLVENT-BORNE
- Is used for fire-retardant treatment of metal structures
- Functional principle is based on swelling of coating under high temperatures (from +200 °C) and forming of foamed heat-insulating layer
- Color – white (option - pastel shade)
- Manufactured as paint ready-to-use or dry mixture
- Fire-proof efficiency from 15 to 120 minutes for provided metal thickness of 1 - 8.9 mm
- Thinner: xylene
- Minimum temperature of coating application -15°C
- Warranty storage period in unopened original package: 12 months
- Packing: 25 kg
- Certificates: fire-proof efficiency is proved by the Conformity Certificate C-RU.ПБ34.В.01379 dd. 30.12.2013,
Safety in use is proved by the Certificate of Registration RU.78.01.05.008.E.001185.07.13 dd. 25.07.2013
- Paint is miscible with different types of ground coats and finishing enamels: Jotun, Hempel, ГФ-021 and etc. – due to high adhesion of fire-retardant composition to work surface.
- All-season: it can be applied at temperature up to -15 °C that make it possible to work all seasons (Stabitem-207).
- Option – pastel shade on the Customer’s request.
- Dry residues are no less than 70%: small setting while drying that reduces paint consumption per 1m2 of work surface.
- It is possible to apply paint of 1 mm layer per once – this reduce man-hours.
- High dispersity of compositions allows to conserve on consumables for airless painting device as there is no necessity in frequent change of nozzles.
- Warranty period for coating, if applying and operation conditions are met: 25 years.